Sunday 11 September 2011

The Ugly Club 10.9.11

I managed to make it down to the club this week for the 1st time in a very, very long time and it was good to see a reasonable turn out at the club (12).
     
This was 1 of 3 games on the go on Saturday (Skaven and Ogres I believe?).
    
1 of the Skavens magical death bringing machines
    
Stewart and Jonathan set up a nice looking battlefield with plenty of cool looking beasts plus what looks to be lots of future painting for J!
    
Yet another of the Skaven killing machines.
    
Not sure what the cards are for in the game? Is this a new thing guys?
    
This has to be a contender for the ugliest Warhammer Fantasy beast I have ever seen! It reminds me of something from a James Herbert book I read as a kid. Can't wait to see this baby painted!!!

8 comments:

  1. Those machines look pretty awesome and very well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of mean machines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have a couple of games on the go, nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments guys, The Skaven look to have some excellent vehicles and weapons. It was great to finally make it back down to the club. Seems I don't have much spare time at all at the moment.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos, some very strange looking machines!!

    I've just got to add, the verification code I was just asked to type in was stiffi, just thought I needed to share that fact!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, thanks for the comments on my Skaven machines of doom. lol

    Each machine took about 6 weeks to paint as i painted each part individually then put it together as the new GW kits have so many part these days.

    Hoping to get some time soon to work on my Doomwheel. Currently im painting up some lovely warlord games Imperial Romans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doomwheel? i mean Screaming bell.

    ReplyDelete