Wednesday 5 January 2011

CWC Club News 5.1.11

A Happy New Year to everyone and all the best for 2011!!!!!

It is now time to dust off your old armies or display your newly painted Christmas present type armies as the club reopens this Saturday 8th January 2011


To get you in the mood here are some pictures from the games played on the last Saturday of 2010.

As mentioned before Martin and David fought out a Lord of the Rings battle.
And John, M, David P and JP fought out an ACW in 15mm battle.

Now I was present that last Saturday and I listened to John M and David P extracting the Michael from JP all game and watched JP's Rebel artillery take a pounding and to me it looked as though the Union forces were dominating the battlefield so when I left early I naturally thought that Johnny Reb took a pasting.


Apparently not so as after talking with David on the phone it appears that JP's armies broke the Union centre and a southern victory was declared!!!

So I stand shocked, amazed and impressed!!!

Anyway if you have any thought on a game for Saturday email, pick up the phone or let out a shout. I will be down Saturday and so will David and David P jnr.

No comments:

Post a Comment